Pages

five on friday

Friday, February 21, 2014


{1}
Chris and I took dinner to the new parents, Emily and David, on Wednesday and got to meet this little angel.  He's so sweet and beautiful!  Congrats y'all!

Photo: Loved meeting this sweet angel tonight!!  @emilylwarren and David--you done good!!  #laneandrew #couldholdhimallnight

{2}
Super excited for the premier of The Amazing Race: All-Stars on Sunday as well as the Daytona 500.  We are pulling for the cowboys (again) on AR and I'm all about Team (Austin) Dillon racing and the return of the #3 car.  


{3}
I started back to boot camp this week and am feeling the effects.  I have really enjoyed this group and would very much recommend it to anyone in the Charleston area.  Its called Charleston Fat Blasting Boot Camp and is run by Kindal and Dan Boyle.  They recently opened a studio in Goose Creek but have morning and evening classes all over the Tri-County area.  It definitely kicks my butt but I feel so good afterwards.  The classes are small (11-12 women), one hour, with 5 minutes of stretching on each end of the work out, so burning calories for a full 50 minutes.  Every class is different so do you do not get bored and you burn anywhere from 600-800 calories depending on how hard you push yourself.  I go to the Tuesday-Thursday evening class in West Ashley which Kindal and Dan actually teach themselves.  Kindal also has a wonderful and inspirational blog, Lifting Revolution.  Check them out! 



{4}
I'm checking out Ms. Roses for brunch on Sunday with some girlfriends (and a baby!).  I have never been there and am looking forward to it.  Any brunch item recs??

{5}
I want to ask y'all to lift a friend, Anna, up in prayer.  I met Anna and her then boyfriend Matt in Murrells Inlet through an old boyfriend about 8 years ago.  They were always the nicest to me and always included me in the fun times in the Inlet!  Anna and Matt are now married and have two little boys.  Anna was diagnosed with PMBCL, a form of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, just over a year ago.  She went through chemo, and finished in July with a positive report from the doctors.  Over Christmas a PET scan showed the cancer had possibly reared its ugly head again.  Anna and Matt have been in Houston this week at MD Anderson for further testing and unfortunately have learned that the cancer has returned and has increased in activity.  Please join me in praying for them and their families as they deal with 'whats next?'  #teamanna

 


Linking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground