Pages

reinventing the wheel

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Its been 357 days since I last wrote a blog post.  Yikes.  A lot has changed.  New blog name, new job (same company), and new outlook on life... However not TOO much has changed.  Still have an amazing husband, two loving furry children, the best family and friends a girl could ask for, still obsessed with monograms and my cat, and still loving life in Charleston.

I have felt compelled to restart a blog for many reasons.  One of many, I've evolved in my graphic design and monogramming skills and want to try and make something of it.  I want to showcase our life in Charleston, and all of the blessings that come with it.  I also REALLY need an outlet for something other than WORK.  I'm not sure yet if this will be a daily or couple of days a week thing (still figuring it all out) but would love for you to follow along with me, whether it be here or via Facebook, Instagram, and/or Pinterest (see sidebar) or visit the Love, Raleigh Creative Etsy Shop.  

For today I want to leave you with this new love, raleigh printable available for instant download or customized (to include a name).  This sweet boy was born this past week to some incredible new parents! Chris (oh yes, the hubs gets a name now) and I are thrilled for them!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground