Pages

let's get reaquainted

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Let me reintroduce myself.  In an effort not to bore you I think I came up with some pretty good 'about me' questions... (trying not to hum 'Getting to Know You' from The King and I right now).

NAME: 
Kathryn Stribling Evans Reynolds
(I kept all four names when I got married)

AGE: 
29 and 344 days.  I have 21 days left in the under 30 club.  This makes me a Pisces and pretty much every thing I've read about the 'typical' sign of the fish is accurate for me.  Emotional, water loving, dreamer.

KINDLE OR PAPERBACK BOOK?
Paperback...I have the amount of books to prove it however I use the Kindle mainly now for cost efficiency.

MARGARITA OR PINA COLADA?
Margarita, I strongly dislike coconuts.

VISIT EUROPE OR MEXICO?
Europe in a heartbeat.

GO TO A PLAY OR MUSICAL?
Musical all the way.  I was one of those show choir kids.  Jazz hands.

MOST PLAYED SONGS ON IPOD
'Blue Sky' by The Allman Brothers
'Wagon Wheel' by Old Crow Medicine Show
'Follow Your Arrow' by Kacey Musgraves

FAVORITE SOUND
Hearing 'I love you.'

CANOE OR WATERSKIS?
Neither.  Kayak.  Especially in the Kiawah River.

NIGHT OUT OR EVENING IN?
In with friends and/or family.  I'm a homebody.

FACEBOOK OR TWITTER?
Neither.  Instagram for Life.

WATCH OR PLAY SPORTS?
Watch.  I'm a total klutz.  Die hard N.C. State Fan!  #redandwhiteforlife


FAVORITE AUTHOR?
Beth Webb Hart from Charleston.  Website HERE.

BIGGEST CHALLENGE?
Anxiety.

BIGGEST SUCCESS UP UNTIL NOW?
Overcoming anxiety and coming out better because of it.

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT YEAR WOULD YOU TRAVEL TO?
Not a specific year, but the Tudor era of England.

SPIRIT ANIMAL
Cat...duh:).

WHEN YOU FEEL THE MOST BEAUTIFUL...
I have a tan!

ONE OF THE BEST PARTIES YOU'VE BEEN TO
If not our wedding, then some of our best friends, the Allens Wedding at Lowndes Grove here in Charleston.
 

STORY THAT YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS TELLS ABOUT YOU?
When I was about five years old we were in Virginia at my grandparents house, on the Chesapeake Bay, and I had just finished dinner.  It was a well known rule that we could not get dessert (chocolate Popsicle) until we had eaten all of our food.  Well, I had not finished my food but instead put the remaining food in the trash can.  When my grandfather asked me if I had cleaned my plate, I said yes.  My sweet cousin Kari kindly added...'she cleaned it into the trash can!'  This story never fails to come up EVERY TIME we are in Virginia.

HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH?
Anywhere with those nearest and dearest to me...preferably on the water...quite possibly at my grandparents in Virginia.

2 comments:

  1. Learned some new things about you, friend! I hate coconuts, too. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its strange because I love the smell of sun tan lotion but the taste of coconuts makes me want to vom...

      Delete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground