Pages

five on friday

Friday, March 7, 2014

First, let me apologize for being a little MIA this week.  Its been very busy on the work front (4 Board of Directors Meetings and a HOA's Annual Meeting).  Blogging got put on the back burner.  

{1}
Almost every morning I drive across the Ashley River Bridge into downtown Charleston for work.  Every day this week that I have driven it, I have seen these guys in the harbor.  
 VIA
I never get tired of seeing dolphins and they put a smile on my face.  After seeing them so much this week I wondered if there was any symbolism behind dolphins, and I thought what I found was very endearing and encouraging.  I look for these beauties everyday now.  {side note: dolphins are also the symbol of Tri Delta, my sorority}

DOLPHINS: joy, freeing oneself from worry, prayerfulness, playfulness, harmony, gentleness, friendship, contentment, and community.


{2}
I got an electric toothbrush this week.  Yes, I know its showing me getting old that this is something I'm excited about.  Chris got one for Christmas and I decided to get on the band wagon too.  As gross as it is, for Lent I am trying to be better about brushing and flossing.  This toothbrush actually beeps at you when you should be done with brushing.  Geeze its long.  Target has a special version from Sonicare that we each have (I have pink, Chris has blue) and they are about $50.  Well worth it!

Philips Sonicare HX5641/99 Essence Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush-Dark Blue
PHILIPS SONICARE HX5641/99
VIA

{3}
I ordered this wireless bra from GapBody yesterday.  Does anyone have any negative/positive experience with these bras?  I typically buy from Target but I am 'larger' chested and the under-wire just digs in and becomes painful during the day.  I am hoping a wireless will before comfortable but still provide support.  

Favorite wireless bra | Gap
GAPBODY FAVORITE WIRELESS BRA
VIA

{4}
We are celebrating our goddaughter's, Emmylou, FIRST birthday tomorrow.  I'm so excited.  Her invitations are one of my favorite Love, Raleigh {creative} designs to date!

LOVE, RALEIGH {CREATIVE}

{5}
This is me on Wednesday.  Trying to wrap my head around this one.
I'm gonna request this this year... Most definitely my next bday cake lol
VIA


I'M LINKING UP FOR FIVE ON FRIDAY! 
A. LIZ ADVENTURES
CAROLINA CHARM
HELLO! HAPPINESS
THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

8 comments:

  1. Hope your meeting went well. I want to eat that cake. It took me a second to figure it out.Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Meeting went well...just makes for a long week! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! Loving those invitations! And so jealous of the gorgeous view you've had all week!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you did stop by! Welcome! I wish it had actually been sunny this week:). Thanks for the sweet words and hope you stop by again soon!

      Delete
  3. Hi from the linkup, girlie!
    What an amazzzzzzziiinnng view to see so often! What a blessing! What a joy!
    And...I have to say...Emmylou is the cutest name ever. God bless your sweet goddaughter! Those invitations are just plain amazing! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Elise!! Have a fabulous week...xo

      Delete
  4. I'm personally a big fan of loveraleighblog blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground