Pages

weekend snapshots {cheers to 30 years & time to dance!}

Monday, March 17, 2014

If you follow me on Insta you already know about the 30th birthday bash at our house on Saturday night.  I do not exaggerate when I say I am so blessed with my husband, family, and friends.  It may sound cliche but the love I have felt while celebrating the 3-0 has had me quite emotional and I have been saying multiple prayers a day, in gratitude to the Lord for life's blessings.

I took Friday off as a birthday present to myself and ran errands.  My sister, her boyfriend, and my parents came in town on Friday to celebrate my birthday.  We ordered yummy pizza from Fiore's and watched the Wolfpack beat up on Syracuse in the ACC tourney.  

Saturday, my in-laws came in town to celebrate my birthday and we spent the day preparing the house for 40+ people.  On the menu was a pulled pork and chicken taco bar with cilantro-lime coleslaw and creamy Mexican rice and then a comfort food bar with pulled pork, green bean casserole, hash brown casserole, blue cheese coleslaw, and multiple sauces (including vinegar based, aka, the BEST).

Special thanks to my talented sister for capturing the night.













Chris and I basically ate and slept all day on Sunday.  A BIG HAPPY surprise came Sunday night that the Wolfpack are going DANCING!!  Congrats on a NCAA Tourney bid!

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground