Pages

weekend snapshots + oscars best

Monday, March 3, 2014

The majority of my weekend was spent working but I was able to put the job aside for a few minutes.  Laura and I almost finished putting the final touches on Emmylou's (goddaughter) first birthday party which is next weekend!  I had to keep Emmylou awake in the car and it turned to a game of monkey.  Yes, she has a black eye, a casualty of a newly walking toddler!  How funny is she?!



We did get to spend the gorgeous afternoon yesterday celebrating Emily's 30th birthday.  It was such a fun, laid back time with good friends.  I could do it every Sunday!

the birthday girl and 2.5 week old baby lane

baby lane pondering life

Finally the Oscars last night were great.  I hate it for everyone attending that it was raining.  That just sucks when you are all dolled up.  I loved Ellen and of course Idina.  Also, Jared Leto is a gorgeous human being.  Here in my opinion are the best dressed of the evening...

Julia Roberts from 2014 Oscars Red Carpet Arrivals | E! Online--in Givenchy Haute Couture
JULIA ROBERTS IN GIVENCHY HAUTE COUTURE
VIA
Lupita Nyong'o from 2014 Oscars Red Carpet Arrivals | E! Online--Prada
LUPITA NYONG'O IN PRADA
VIA
Anna Kendrick from 2014 Oscars Red Carpet Arrivals | E! Online--J. Mendel
ANNA KENDRICK IN J.MENDEL
VIA
People.com : Celebrity News, Celebrity Photos, Exclusives and Star Style-Kerry Washington in Jason Wu
KERRY WASHINGTON IN JASON WU (POOR THING WITH HER WET DRESS!)
VIA
Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis from 2014 Oscars Red Carpet Arrivals | E! Online--in Valentino
OLIVIA WILDE (AND JASON SUDEIKIS) IN VALENTINO
VIA

Jared Leto from 2014 Oscars Red Carpet Arrivals | E! Online--in Saint Laurent
JARED LETO IN SAINT LAURENT
VIA

Cate Blanchett, Oscars-giorgio armani
CATE BLANCHETT IN GIORGIO ARMANI
VIA

2 comments:

  1. Glad it was a fun weekend!! I loved all of your celeb ensembles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a perfect Sunday! I knew I could count on you for an Oscars best dressed list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground