Pages

weekend snapshots

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Holy pollen.  It was a gorgeous weekend, covered in a large yellow haze.  Regardless we tried to enjoy the outside as much as possible, especially since the predicted rain held off!

Friday night was very boring.  Didn't leave work until 7pm.  DiGiorno pizza and bed before 10pm.  

Saturday we got up and went to the Habitat ReStore on Johns Island, hoping to find some pieces of furniture for my soon to be office in our guest room but no such luck.  We did find some nice granite if anyone is looking!


I took a little advantage of the sun and tried to get some color on my pasty white self but the pollen was just so thick I couldn't stay out.  Besides I literally was a little burned from less than 30 minutes out in the sun.  


Saturday night Chris and I grilled out.  I made a little spritzer and enjoyed the latest Southern Living.  Then we watched American Hustle which was GREAT.  Loved all of the characters and it was a lot funnier than I thought it was going to be.  


Sunday our supper club threw a shower for Kate and Grant and their soon to be bundle of joy, less than 30 days.  Thanks to Sally and Taylor for hosting on gorgeous Bohicket Creek!

All the girls, Alicia, Megan {fried green pickles}, Caroline {tupelo honey}, Sally, Kate, Me, and Emily

Grant was really excited for their gift, a breast pump!

GORGEOUS momma!  36 weeks today!  Boy or girl??
Chris and Me
We always have the best food!  I tried out Asparagus, Spinach, Lemon and Feta Orzo.  Recipe to come!
The 999ft. dock...thats 1/5 of a mile in case you were wondering.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!






1 comment:

  1. Your orzo dish was really, really good! Looking forward to that recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground